A colon cancer screening exam, or Colonoscopy, is provided by the skilled medical professionals at Bay Area Gastroenterology.
Bay Area Gastroenterology is a group practice of gastroenterology consultants offering a comprehensive array of services to aid in the diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of your gastrointestinal health.
Bay Area Gastroenterology offers a comprehensive array of services to aid in the diagnosis, treatment and maintenance of your gastrointestinal health.
- Ravi S.Mani, MD, FACG
- Nikhil Inamdar, MD, AGAF
- Syed F.Jafri, MD, FACP
- Manish Rungta, MD
- Sezen Altug, MD, AGAF
- Naveen Surapaneni, MD, MPH
- Gabriel Lee, MD
Our Board Certified Gastroenterologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of ailments of the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
If you are a referring physician you may refer your patients through our secure referral form.
Same Day Appointments
We will do our best to accommodate your request for a same day appointment. Please click the button below to schedule your appointment please register if you do not already have a user name and password for the appointment portal. If you are a new patient or a patient that schedules an appointment and you are not registered on our medical record portal/gPortal you will receive an invite with a 6 digit pin number to register. This will allow you to fill out and update your medical history prior to arriving to your appointment.Schedule Same Day Appointments
Our Highlights - Recent News
Houston Gastroenterology Press Releases
- Houston's Bay Area Gastroenterology Specialists Launch Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- Houston's Bay Area Gastroenterology Consultants Announce Endoscopy Center Earns the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) Seal of Approval
Houston Gastroenterology Podcasts
- * Medical University of South Carolina Gastroenterology Tests and Procedures
* Requires iTunes to download
- Audio Q&A Podcast - Colorectal Cancer
Se Habla Espanol
HAGA CLIC AQUI PARA ESPANOL
The physicians of Bay Area Gastroenterology are proud owners of an on site ASGE certified Endoscopy Center
Crohn's Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Please contact Rick Rodriguez for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinic Overview
- Endoscopy Center
- Virtual Colonoscopy and Imaging Center
- Abdominal Pain
- Dolor Abdominal (en español)
- Preventing Colorectal Cancer
- Holistic Gastroenterology
- Probiotics, Prebiotics, Synbiotics
- Celiac Disease - Gluten Intolerance
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- Viral Hepatitis
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Acid Reflux / GERD - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Barrett's Esophagus
- New Treatments - Hepatitis C
- Fatty Liver & Cirrhosis of Liver
Our Convenient Houston Area Locations
Medical Center Office
1015 Medical Center Blvd.
Webster, Texas 77598
Methodist St. John Office
2060 Space Park Drive
Nassau Bay, TX 77058
Memorial Southeast Office
11920 Astoria Blvd.
Houston, TX 77089